Sunday, March 20, 2011

Holi - My way...

Different people in this world and different opinions, and here I go typing mine... Though this festival is pretty much a chaos for some.. for some it is one of the most lovely festival with joy and wholesome madness...

If I look back and try to recollect some of my memories of this festival am shocked to think there are so many... Not that am extraordinarily in love with this festival but yes.. I like the nasty part attached to it and the after bath chaos and pain.

Having said that I remember my school days when it would fall between the exam schedule and we friends still wouldnt care and go around playing pranks putting colours... here in this city called Delhi..its more like getting drunk and dancing on the DJ on any random song... I happen to love the holi in those street corners where all kids have their plastic pichkaari molded into different shapes... for some the default, for some a super soaker, for some a gun.... I somehow miss that cold breeze and we all drenched in those strong colour water solutions... 

Where are my friends.. come back to me.... where are you all.. do you remember how much fun we had??? do you remember calling me and wishing me once to recall and relive all those moments... where art thou... i miss My holi.....

No comments:

Post a Comment