Sunday, February 14, 2010

To Etta...!!!

There's got to be something in the world that satisfy you... Well... I haven't been able to figure that out... I mean when I was unhappy at school... my buddies said it would be "Oll Korrect" in college.... so I waited until I was in college... it was different, refreshing, fun, enjoying, sometimes very interesting but.... satisfying??? nope... my buddies then told me everything's going to turn out just right and satisfactory when I'll start working... so I waited until I started working... it's fun, interesting, hectic, stress building, travelling, writing, reading, fighting, sabotaging, but satisfying??? nope.... my buddies now say I am gonna get it when I'll be married... now hold on.... while reading this... can you figure out something...?? It always were my buddies who told me when I'll get it and I happily waited for the stage to come that THEY suggested, I have always been satisfied with their answers.... Is it so hard to figure out what and who is satisfying...?? It's my buddies... my FRIENDS..... I guess you all got the message...Spend one moment to thank all your friends and cherish all that they have given you... Cheers to friendship and all our friends.... hip hip hurray.... :)


This article is entirely dedicated to my friends.... and specially to you ETTA..... Life is so much different knowing that someone on the other side of the world cares about me.... I adore you.... 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, moe, for this... but are you going to write another??

    ReplyDelete